...is playing at the stadium "near" (like a mile away from) us, and they are for sure very very loud. Just in case you were wondering. I'm quite enjoying the concert, from the safety of my bedroom, behind the super-soundproof Swiss double-paned windows, ha.
You know that feeling when you're pushing through things and you're keeping your head above water and you make it to the end and all of a sudden you're completely exhausted? Like marathon runners who collapse after crossing the finish line, maybe? (I wouldn't know.) Or like when your partner has been away for the week and you've had the kids, which these days isn't really even that hard because they, you know, mostly sleep through the night, and anyway you have one less person to cook for and you get to sleep alone[1] but still Friday comes and you have to prepare for and get through a kids' church service in German and said partner returns and OMG I AM SO TIRED GOOD NIGHT.
[1] I'm 100% sure that if I had to sleep alone all the time I would be desperate for company to the point of clinical depression. But since I have company most of the time I get desperate to just not be touched sometimes. Not even to mention the desire to be touched by someone else. Not forever, just for a change once in a while. My personal ideal baseline level of bedroom morals, if I'm really honest, is pretty low.
No comments:
Post a Comment