- 1. August - Swiss National Day! We plan to eat brunch and later bratwurst and set off small, quiet fireworks. And go on a hike, or anyway a walk. And make chocolate fondue. Here again is my favorite Swiss video so you can celebrate too! Oh yes and the (song that is effectively the) Swiss national anthem.
- 2-4 - I'm going on a weekend "introduction to the Ignatian spiritual exercises" retreat. Hopefully good head-clearing preparation for...
- 5-9 - theology class week. No, I still haven't read the textbooks. We'll see what happens.
- 10 - theology class exams. Everybody pray or cross your fingers or send me good vibes or whatever floats your boat in this area, please!
- 11-12 - come home, regroup, do laundry
- 13-16 - take the kids to London to meet my mom (who is coming to visit us for a month), hear my brother sing (yay!!) and..do Londony stuff? I've kind of run out of planning energy, but we'll figure out something.
- 17-18 - more regrouping
- 19 - school starts
Wednesday, July 31, 2019
upcoming absences
I haven't really got anything tonight, so here for the record is the plan for the next couple of weeks. Long story short, this blog is going to get flaky for a while; with some luck I'll be back with bells on in late August.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment