Friday, May 8, 2020

another day

Yesterday was pizza night (every Thursday is pizza night) and the brave new world was: I split the dough for the last pizza in half and made two "calzone." Exactly the same ingredients, different configuration. The kids gobbled them up and said I should always do this. So, ok.

Daniel made a comment about how we should order out more, and Christopher said, "no! but we can cook!" Which I guess is a compliment to my cooking, though at the moment the kids both have vague intestinal complaints...

The other big news of the day is that Daniel went out to Landi (which is like, the country store? where they sell all the stuff you need to take care of your cows?) to buy rabbit food and also bought the bunnies a litter box and 25 kg of sand. Now they have something to dig in, and Susi (the white one) is enthusiastically spraying sand onto the porch as I type.

This blog is beginning to feel pointless. Time passes, I barely leave the house. What is there to say? Last night I decided to sleep on it, thinking maybe if I let my mind wander I'd come up with some other project I could do here, or a theme or something, but...nothing yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment