Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Wednesday

Today was darn near "normal" - Christopher had half a day of school (which he usually does on Wednesdays), came home and did some homework, and then went back out to music class, which also happened in person again this week. He did do his parkour class over Zoom afterwards, and then I took over the computer and spent three hours tonight in Zoom meetings - but for things that would never have been in person anyway. 

When we were out and about there seemed to be much more traffic than in recent weeks, and almost no one is wearing a mask. I would love to think this means things are getting back to normal, but I think it more likely means that we're all getting complacent. 

In any case, routine change is stressful and I am, once again, more than ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment