...and speaking of God-optional religion, it's almost time again for
10q, an online re-imagination of the Jewish High Holidays. You answer one question for each of 10 days, starting on Rosh Hashana and ending on Yom Kippur, and then your answers get locked away in a "vault" and you don't get to see them again for a year. Why? Well,
their FAQ says it well:
Because reflection is always a good thing. Because you haven’t written a journal for fifteen years and the thought of spending ten days a year chronicling who you are and what you think and how you live your life is an interesting prospect. And because in a year’s time you may want to visit with your old self and uncover some of your life’s greatest themes and patterns.
The vault opened today and I can read six years' worth of answers. A lot has happened! And nothing! It's fascinating and I recommend it. That's all I've got to say tonight.
 |
| "Slingshot Park" aka Hardaupark, Zürich |
No comments:
Post a Comment