Sunday, February 16, 2020

here

Lino and Susi, exploring their new home
Confirmed: rabbits are cute. Also, they eat a lot of hay.

I am...still not doing great. I want to curl up in a ball, or run far away, or otherwise give up on the whole enterprise, and it's hard to find the motivation to do even a minimal amount of adulting. Because I got a bad grade? How sad is that? I *know* that it shouldn't matter. My self-esteem has always been far more tied up in grades than it should be (I didn't really have any other talents, as a kid?) and I guess this is yet another opportunity to notice that. But also. I've been feeling so discouraged and lonely about this effort - whatever "this effort" even is - I supposed I'd secretly hoped for some validation yesterday. I honestly did think I had the material pretty much under control...

I don't think I can continue this project much longer alone. I do not have another plan. I sound like a broken record.

And Caroline can't get to sleep, so off I go. Fingers crossed for some quality alone time tomorrow, I promise to try to write something interesting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment