Yesterday the farthest I ventured out of the apartment was to throw the trash in the dumpster.
Today the farthest I ventured out was across the street to school, where Christopher had an appointment to pick up his books. That was frustrating, as the kid downstairs was in the same appointment group and was all, "Hey, do you want to play later?" and when Christopher said he couldn't because we were staying inside, "oh, I was outside all day yesterday with [the kids from the neighborhood]...and the day before yesterday too!" Argh. My kids are still being good sports about this, but I don't know how much long that's going to last. I'm hoping that by next week everyone else will finally be taking it seriously and we will have a better chance of being able to go out for a walk once in a while without encountering half the neighborhood. Although it's probably more likely that walks will be banned by then?
We're doing well. I am so tired.
Christopher, before he got his school assignments today (boo), was making art. I think it's great, though I suppose I would.
| Tree and undergrowth with eyes - day and night views. |
| Color study. |
No comments:
Post a Comment