Monday, March 23, 2020

day 9

...was ok. In the morning the population density at the park looked much lower than before, and people appeared to be keeping their distance from each other; but by the afternoon half the town was out and our walk brought me more anxiety than relief. I think I'll stick to the home exercise program for now. The lady in charge of the stall sent the kids a nice video describing how they were going to maintain two-meter separation, which made me feel better about the arrangements there, so Caroline got to go for a walk with her friend and the donkeys.

Christopher and I made some progress on the cardboard project. One more push and we'll be finished, I think. Stay tuned for pictures and prepare to be amazed.

In the evening we watched the live feed of the Sunday service from St. Mark's Cathedral, where my dearest brother was one of four people in the choir. It was bittersweet but a connection to home and thank you, Greg, for all the work you and your colleagues are doing there, I think it means a great deal to a lot of people.

This morning the construction sites are banging away and Daniel is going to go out to the store (oh hi again, anxiety!). Time to get out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment