Tuesday, March 17, 2020

day...4?

Today I was impressed by both kids. Caroline, completely on her own initiative, cleaned out a long-neglected drawer in her room, and later made a delicious apple cobbler without any help from me. Christopher got out one of those horrible cardboard model projects and I thought surely that would end in tears, but nope, he plugged along with a craft knife and got about half the pieces cut out and scored for assembly before we had to clean up for dinner. Later we rearranged both their rooms so they have more desk space (home-school assignments are supposed to start tomorrow for Caroline; Thursday for Christopher). And we did a couple of exercise videos and ate three meals, two of which I didn't have to cook, and I think Daniel still got a full day of work in. I'm not getting much done myself and I'm a little worried about how little physical activity we're getting, but other than that, if things continue like this...fab.


No comments:

Post a Comment