7:00 - 8:30 Dan gets up and gets the kids breakfast, I attempt to stay in bed as long as I can.
8:30 - 9:00 Dan starts work, I take a shower, Christopher practices his recorder, Caroline starts working
9:30-ish I try to convince the kids to join me for 20 minutes of kids' Tai Chi. Caroline flatly refuses but will sit nearby attempting yoga poses, Christopher did it with me for a few days but now mostly screws around. I'm persisting, though, because I sort of love it and I think it is/will be great for Christopher, if he'll ever do it with me again.
10-ish - 12:00 Morning schoolwork, with snack at some point.
12:00 Lunch, during which the bunnies are allowed to run free on the porch (/balcony/terrace/whatever you call the outside bit of our apartment)
12:30 Kids watch videos for half an hour
1:00 we try to remember to go sit outside for 10 minutes to get some vitamin D
1:30 - 3:00 Afternoon schoolwork and/or activities
3:00 The kids and I do "The Scientific 7-Minute Workout" - very loosely defined.
3:30 - 5:00 I don't know what happens here, but somehow the time passes. And there's another snack.
5:00 I start making dinner.
6:00-ish Daniel finishes his last meetings and emerges from the bedroom, dinner, more bunny time
7:00-ish Nailed It! (not always. but often.)
8:00-ish Caroline and I do some splits training app on her phone (maybe this one?) We cannot do the splits yet and it is not even entirely clear that we are making progress in that direction, but it's entertaining.
9:00 Caroline's theoretical bedtime.
10:00 Caroline's actual bedtime.
10:00 - midnight Time That I Could be Using More Efficiently
and then bedtime for the grownups...
Repeat.
No comments:
Post a Comment