Friday, April 24, 2020

phone

...and tonight my excuse is that I got a new phone. I did not particularly want a new phone, and feel relatively sheepish about getting one, but the director of technology around here says that my old one wasn't going to last much longer and that this is a good replacement. It's bigger, which is a big minus, but I'm excited about being able to take my phone outside again (we got a nice waterproof case for it so I can wash it, along with my hands, with covid-appropriate regularity). And the camera is supposed to be good. So I should have pictures of things other than baked goods and Christopher's art soon, yay!
Not yet. But soon. This, incidentally, is the teapot Pokémon "Polteageist." Which, believe it or not, is a real thing that Christopher did not make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment