Monday, April 20, 2020

unwinding

So *did* I read a book yesterday? Not exactly, because 30 seconds after I hit publish, Caroline came in and handed me a big mess of yarn to unwind. So I ended up on the couch watching TV (Anne with an E) while I untangled for an hour, then I:
  • hung around downstairs while Caroline took Lino the bunny for a "walk" in the yard,
  • helped Christopher process the loss of an art project in a water-bottle-related disaster...
  • ...by splitting open a geode someone gave him for his birthday last year (that was relaxing! he said)
  • did splits training with Caroline (we are totally doing this. but no actual splits have occurred.),
  • watched the St. Mark's Sunday service online,
  • and talked to my most favored brother afterwards.
And ate too much of the yummy fried rice Daniel made for dinner, and probably also too much chocolate. At some point I did also read two or three pages of a book. So in summary, I did not spend the whole day scrolling up and down Facebook. Let's call it a successful Sunday.

Geodes, real
and imagined
Some members of this household are more productive than others. Isn't he great?


No comments:

Post a Comment