What I've learned about myself over the past couple of years is that I need time alone. And not just time in one room while Dan and the kids are in the other, but time when they are all out of the house and I am all by myself. Preferably for hours at a time, multiple days a week.
Needless to say, current circumstances are making this difficult.
Which, whatever, but it's making my writing-brain foggy. I made it out for a walk this morning and had two fabulous ideas for blog posts, neither of which I can even remember now. Or possibly they weren't so fabulous. Or possibly I spent all my creativity today working on our distance-friendly 25th college reunion project: a yearbook. My page of it, anyway. I'd paste it here if I could figure out how. It came out looking...very yearbook-y. Which is to say, awkward, but I think also more or less "me"?
Oh but speaking of awkward-but-more-or-less-me, I don't think I've shared this here...

No comments:
Post a Comment